Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Take Two






Ok, so now that I've got my Blog set up, and I've peeked at a few others, I think I have a decent idea as to what I'm doing. Nonesense rambling, that I can do.


Where to start, today is the longest day ever because I have a job interview tonight and I feel helpless, like there is nothing I can do to prepare for it because it's all in God's hands. Did you know that it is really hard to hand over ALL of OUR control to God? It is. Really hard. But really, if he doesn't want me there I guess I don't want to be there, right?


This morning I have already gone to Target and walked around aimlessly with a crying baby, taken Owen to the park, gone to good old Blu Water and had a brow wax, and put Owen down for a much needed nap.


Here are a few pictures from when Dad and I took O'dub to the park on Friday, we had a really good time and he was REALLY mad when it was time to go!

No comments: